Making Dreams Come True
• BYU degree in Family Sciences
• Certified teacher in multiple family strengthening programs
• 25 years experience working with families and youth
• Developed and Oversaw mentoring programs
• Working with families in schools
• Speaker at 25+ national and statewide conferences on teambuilding, volunteer work,
and community building
• Governor's Points of Light Service Award (2003)
• Irene Fisher Engaged Citizen Award (2006)
• Val R. Christiansen Service Award (2005, 2006)
Founder & Executive Director
Turning a Vision into Reality
• Mother of three busy kids who love to explore and be outside
• Bachelors and Masters in Elementary Education with an endorsement in mathematics
• Taught grades 3,4, and 5 before retiring to raise her family
• Was on the Service and Activities Committee at Snow College and planned all of the college events, so working with MyDD! feels like home
Director of Adventure Partner Relations
A Perfectionist on Every Detail
• MS in Business Administration from BYU, Eng. Systems and Telecommunications
• Results-driven, creative and technically minded professional.
• Thrives in dynamic environments. Adapts well to change and works well with others.
• Former GM for media company that built an audience of +136 Million aggregated social followers.
• Awarded 11 regional EMMY's from 2011 to 2013